"Designed and manufactured in the UK using lead-free solder and renewable energy."
BLOCKsignalling Points Position Indicator PPI5-DCC
The Points Position Indicator (PPI) monitors the brief switching voltage to either of the two coils of a points motor, and displays their last operation using coloured leds which can be mounted on a route mimic.
This module is designed for connection to DCC accessory decoders which switch their outputs to ground to operate points motors. When points are driven from DCC Accessory decoders, the decoders most often provide a +12V supply to the common of the points coil, and then switch the other connections of the coils to ground to switch the points.
- Monitors the brief operating voltage across points motors when they are switched
- Lights a corresponding led on a control panel to show the last operation of each set of points
- Led brightness is adjustable
- No resistors required for the leds
- Saves all settings automatically to memory when the power is switched off
- Monitors up to 8 sets of points
The controller is designed for use with a DC power supply of between 10V and 25V, or an AC power supply of between 10V and 16V. Where there is a choice, the recommended power supply is 12V to 14VDC.
Each Unit comes with full fitting instructions but to view these before purchasing please copy and paste the link below to your Internet Browser: