BLOCKSignalling Sequence Controller for Led Effects SEQ1
Programmable Sequence Controller for Led Effects
- Easy to wire and operate
- Five outputs with independent timings
- Pre-programmed so you can be up and running immediately
- Can connect to a wide variety of supply voltages for easy powering
- Each output can supply up to 100mA to power led effects
- Separate permanently on output for permanently running effects
- Timings and other settings can be adjusted if required
The Sequence Controller is designed to operate a number of model railway scenic features at timed intervals to provide a more random and so realistic operation.
There are five separate outputs which are switched individually.
One or more accessories can be connected to each channel and they will then switch on together.
Channel 1 is permanently on, so the module can be used to reduce the power supply voltage to feed effects which would normally be battery powered.
The output voltage is 3.5V and can power effects which would normally be supplied by two or three AA cells, or by two or three coin cells.
The timings for each channel are slightly randomised, so that channels will not change at exactly the same time.
The module operates from AC, DC or DCC (track bus) supplies.
You can use a DC power supply between 12V and 25V DC, or any AC power supply between 12V and 16V AC.
If using DCC, the feed can be between 12V and 25V, which covers all normal DCC layouts.
Where a choice is available, a 12V DC supply is recommended.
Please check the wiring carefully before turning on the power to prevent damage to the module.